Arriving at the hotel it looks really nice and the staff is friendly, but only one spoke a tolerable English.
Rooms are nice, but not like the photos. Rooms are dressed on the photos but those dressings are not actually there when you check in, so the appearance is somewhat disappointing and bare. The finish is not top shelve and woodwork looks simple.
I enjoyed the open air bathroom
Shelves in the closet were dusty and had been for some time
The A/C unit blows directly on your head while sleeping, so turn off a/c or sleep with head in the foot end of the bed
Restaurant is situated in the street outside the resort. It looks like a diner and has no view but an empty street.
Pool area is a nice place to relax. If you can find a free sun bed. I think there are only 7 sun beds to 17 rooms.
Hotel is nice and quiet if you don't count frogs quacking all night. Hotel is on the wrong side of the main road circling Samui and traffic is mostly tight.
All in all it is not an expensive place and things are basically okay, but it is easy to find better alternatives in the same price range. I will not go back to this hotel, but I will not advice others against it. I am sure many will find it okay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samui Heritage resort is a peaceful place in downtown of Bophut area. You can experience calm atmosphere while you can get convenient eating & shopping place. Our hotel is clean, nice kitchenette, lovely swimming pool You can have complementary one cold drink/day while you are sunbathing. Free Wifi is available all hotel area.Our room is spacious and separated living room area. Open-air bathroom can make you feel back to the natural or even you can see the star at night.A small balcony can see the small pond with tadpole and fish. I bet it makes you relax.Our friendly staff can help you. Some helps are free but some are charge. Depended on you demand.Extra charge for transfer service taxi. The cost is depended on the route. 500 Baht if the guests request transfer from airport to hotel.Extra discount please contact hotel directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Samui Heritage Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samui Heritage Hotel Koh Samui
- Samui Heritage Resort Ko Samui/Bophut