We stayed at Punnpreeda for a total of 4 nights and it was wonderful. We booked a room in the main building but since it was on the road side we were worried it might be a bit too noisy. We requested to change rooms and without any hassle we were upgraded to one of the villa´s. I have to say that the room in the main building was just as nice, but the villa had a certain charm and it was closer to the ocean. All rooms are clean and tastefully designed.The staff was most charming and very helpful. Even the gardener helped me with my heavy luggage, which for me proves that this is probably a team who works well together. As mentioned everyone of the staff was very helpful, but I have to mention Nui who served us breakfast every morning. Although she supported Germany ;-) in the World Cup we absolutely loved her friendly smile. And Nan at reception was also most attentive. The food in their restaurant is great and really affordable, we ate there may times. I loved their Basil Chicken!! The hotel is a short distance from Fisherman's village which is really worth the visit. Do take a taxi or rent a (motor)bike. We walked which is a bit dangerous when you walk along the busy road. There are probably not that many restaurants/shops in the surrounding compared to Chaweng but it still offers you all that you need for a quiet and relaxing holiday. If I would come back to Samui, and I'm looking for something quiet and relaxing I definitely stay at Punnpreeda again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine an exotic island surrounded by turquoise seas just off the coast of amazing Thailand. An island rich in culture and beauty, yet home to a host of the world class restaurants and hotels. Koh Samui is just such an island. Imagine a community unlike any others, where people from around the world stroll in sandals and shorts along the street while mingling in shops. Where local people share stories of the past in legendary Thai style. Imagine a quaint beach resort where unique poured concrete is juxtaposed against natural Thai woods with 100 year old slant roof ceilings. Dramatic splashes of color ignite the soul while our resort's expansive windows offer views of Samui , nearby islands and the sea gently splashing on the butterscotch sand that will soothe the mind. Surround yourself with a sense of peace, love and style as you have never known at our Koh Samui beach resort. We look forward to welcoming you to Punnpreeda Beach Resort on Koh Samui ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Odigeo so you can book your Punnpreeda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punnpreeda Hip Resort Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Punnpreeda Hip Hotel Samui
- Punnpreeda Hip Koh Samui
- Punnpreeda Beach Resort Ko Samui/Bophut