Very disappointed as this was the 3rd and last hotel we stayed in Thailand.
The location is ok but if you are staying in Bophut you would certainly be better advised to stay within 5 mins walk of Fishermans Village which is lovely .
The main problem with this hotel is the room/ bathroom is absolutely tiny,I know you only sleep there but seriously it is the smallest I've ever stayed in and there is only store age space for apps 5 shirts max.
Beach nice but pools are tiny, best advice would be to pay slightly more and choose somewhere nearer the main part
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bophut Samui Hotel Bophut
- Ibis Bophut Samui Hotel
- Ibis Samui Bophut Ko Samui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bright, bold and trendy, with an idyllic beachfront location and views, ibis Bophut Samui has it all.250 modern rooms, each with WiFi. 24 hour reception. Food and drink, day and night.Ten minutes from the airport and five from the pier, the hotel is packed with things to do.Sunbath on the beach, sip a cocktail at the pool bar, spoil yourself with a massage or explore the authentic fishing village nearby on a bike...The first international three star hotel in Bophut Beach, ibis Bophut Samui, is a refreshing island paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, ACCOR, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your ibis Samui Bophut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.