The price is quite reasonable comparing to the room and their service in the hotel. My room has been upgraded to be 'family room' which is very comfortable and nice, the only two things are about its smoke smell and the air-conditioner which took time to start. I really love the swimming pool here, but would be best to be closed at 10pm. Even its location is not that near the entertainment are, but its very easier to find from the pier. Overall is good and also the staff are nice, friendly and helpful when I need transportation service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bright, bold and trendy, with an idyllic beachfront location and views, ibis Bophut Samui has it all.250 modern rooms, each with WiFi. 24 hour reception. Food and drink, day and night.Ten minutes from the airport and five from the pier, the hotel is packed with things to do.Sunbath on the beach, sip a cocktail at the pool bar, spoil yourself with a massage or explore the authentic fishing village nearby on a bike...The first international three star hotel in Bophut Beach, ibis Bophut Samui, is a refreshing island paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Low Cost Holidays, ACCOR and Odigeo so you can book your ibis Samui Bophut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bophut Samui Hotel Bophut
- Ibis Samui Bophut Ko Samui