The Ibis Bophut is a great hotel in a good beach front location, and 10-15 min walk to Fishermans village, I believe its classified 3 star, it has all the facilities you would want, 3 pools, bar near pool/beach, breakfast buffet, restaurant, the hotel is spotless, air conditioned rooms comfortable bed with balcony (although not to much storage space) serviced every day, wifi, very friendly helpful staff all at a excellent tariff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bright, bold and trendy, with an idyllic beachfront location and views, ibis Bophut Samui has it all.250 modern rooms, each with WiFi. 24 hour reception. Food and drink, day and night.Ten minutes from the airport and five from the pier, the hotel is packed with things to do.Sunbath on the beach, sip a cocktail at the pool bar, spoil yourself with a massage or explore the authentic fishing village nearby on a bike...The first international three star hotel in Bophut Beach, ibis Bophut Samui, is a refreshing island paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your ibis Samui Bophut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bophut Samui Hotel Bophut
- Ibis Samui Bophut Ko Samui