A decent, clean hotel, with a good location. Nothing more, nothing less. But for the price you pay for a room, i think they deliver what you would expect. Unless you expect Caesar's Palace type of hotel..because then, they don't. The rooms are a little cramped, but then again, we didn't spend much time in the room so we weren't bothered at all. The main advantages are...it's on the beach, there is football, coffee, massage, food, scooters, cold beers either on hotel grounds, or 5 minutes away. The tourists are mixed, so you would get teens sharing the beach with war veterans, but this seemed to be a trend in Samui. If i would go again, and be the kind of person to stay in the same hotel twice, i would stay at Ibis again. Because plainly, it didn't dissapoint.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bophut Samui Hotel Bophut
- Ibis Bophut Samui Hotel
- Ibis Samui Bophut Ko Samui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bright, bold and trendy, with an idyllic beachfront location and views, ibis Bophut Samui has it all.250 modern rooms, each with WiFi. 24 hour reception. Food and drink, day and night.Ten minutes from the airport and five from the pier, the hotel is packed with things to do.Sunbath on the beach, sip a cocktail at the pool bar, spoil yourself with a massage or explore the authentic fishing village nearby on a bike...The first international three star hotel in Bophut Beach, ibis Bophut Samui, is a refreshing island paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, ACCOR, Otel, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your ibis Samui Bophut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.