Just returned from IBIS, Samui Bophut and its a perfect getaway for families. We were a family of 2 kids & 2 adults and took the Family room. Its perfect, the room has a bunk bed for the kids and a double bed for the adults. Ibis is perfect- as its not too snooty and the staff have a good vibe + they have a pool for those who want to avoid the sand. We even rented the DVD player for a couple of days to keep the kids busy :)
Proximity to the beach is perfect. You can spend the whole at the beach- getting the sun or massage in various salas by the sea! The food in the restaurant is not good and overpriced. We ate at nearby places- try Cactus for breakfast as well as your thai dishes fix. Their Green curry was superb! Also a few meters away is the coconut club- they have big cushions right on the beach- its soo relaxing to sip your chilled beers while watching the waves lapping your feet.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bophut Samui Hotel
- Ibis Bophut Samui Hotel Bophut
- Ibis Samui Bophut Koh Samui
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bright, bold and trendy, with an idyllic beachfront location and views, ibis Bophut Samui has it all.250 modern rooms, each with WiFi. 24 hour reception. Food and drink, day and night.Ten minutes from the airport and five from the pier, the hotel is packed with things to do.Sunbath on the beach, sip a cocktail at the pool bar, spoil yourself with a massage or explore the authentic fishing village nearby on a bike...The first international three star hotel in Bophut Beach, ibis Bophut Samui, is a refreshing island paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your ibis Samui Bophut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.