“Very good diving experience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 83 Activities in Bophut
5.0 of 5 stars 144 Reviews
Type: Tours, Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Searobin Samui PADI dive center offers a full range of PADI scuba diving courses and fun dive tours catering to divers who appreciate personal attention, diving in small groups on the most comfortable boats on Koh Samui. Searobin stocks and rent brand new scuba dive equipment from aqualung & mares including comfortable open heel fins and boots.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Singapore
“Very good diving experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2008

It was my very first time traveling alone. I was quite scared at first. However, my experience with SeaRobin has made me want to do more of this alone traveling/ exploration. Ron has been a great help is making me feel relax.

My dive instructors were amazing. I was lucky enough to have a 1to1 course as there weren't many taking PADI OPEN WATER. Although Andre didn't speak much English, his usage of simple english is enough for me to understand and learn safe diving. I had an amazing experience. I guess it was because it was 1 to 1 and not in a group. I've heard of horror stories from my friends where there was 1 instructor to 8 divers- obviously their dive experience weren't as pleasant. My advise to 1st time divers is to ask what is the class ratio because u won't want to save just that few bucks to get crappy experience that make you feel unconfident about diving.

I'd definitely go back to SeaRobin again to do more diving!

Dublin, Ireland
“Sea Robin Diving Koh Samui”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2008

We recently returned from a trip to Thailand. While on Koh Samui , my 17 year old daughter and I completed our PADI open water dive course with Sea Robin Dive Centre, based on Cheong Mon beach. Just to say that we couldn't recommend them highly enough. We were assured that there would be a maximum of four students per instructor but we were lucky to have Andre all to ourselves. A first class instructor, he guided us expertly through the theory and pool sessions and when we went on our first dive his calming effect quickly dispelled any nerves. His quiet ,confidence inspiring manner was just perfect. Ron, the owner ,went out of his way to help us generally, even booking our sleeper train tickets to Bangkok a month before we came to Thailand. He also got our party of five a great rate in the Cheong Mon Beach hotel even though only two of us were doing the course. A great experience and real personal treatment with a great bunch of people. We'll remember them for a long time to come.