“Impressive !” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 53 hotels in Bophut
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“Impressive !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

The Situation of the Resort isn't excellent but just good considering the area its spread across. approx 4 kms from the chaung beach.
I had booked the resort via DAE , and they offered a 1 BR villa ,which had a living space , kitched area with accessories and a Bed room. All reasonable big in size , well maintained with wooden flooring and clean. With this we can expect the pool villas can be excellent.
The Food is mostly non - veg as in many resorts in thailand so not very interesting for pure veg ppl like me.
Size and location of Swimming pools are excellent.
Service can be considered are very good , with golf carts , helpful reception etc.

Room Tip: Choose a 1 BR villa or a pool villa. Studios are expected to be Below average.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

510 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I been there with my family , all of us is 6 , 4 adult with 2 kids , It was a lovely place , nice staff nice food , we had a bbq in 1 night , they had a good musician came to play quitar and sing a song at the table. It was fun,
In the morning we were planning to go to do snorkeling at koa toa , we enjoyed a lot.
Nice and good trip ever , will never forget , I will be back 1000000%

Thx all staffs to look after us.... Like princess's family...

• Stayed August 2013
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

The 7 days spent here was pleasant. Staff really attentive, and when we had a problem with our air conditioning it was resolved quickly. Enjoyed the breakfasts with the marvellous views. Although there is criticism of the rooms being old we found ours to be spacious and comfortable. The spa was excellent but pricey. Chong Moen town nearby have everything you need. For an excellent meal at really good prices try The Orchards. The local ex pats eat here!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Wellington, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We arrived at 11am which was way before the check-in time. However, we were warmly greeted by the receptionist. The resort is so lovely as Thai Style.

Although the hotel is a stone and rocky beach. However, only a few minutes. We will find a beach for swimming.

Rooms are not new, but not old. When I read the bad reviews ,I think the room is old and dirty but not at all !! Our accommodation is very clean !! A/C work good Everyone are friendly and helpful. Breakfast is various and good taste. I requested ice with a waiter and he is actively and has a service mind . He brought the ice immediately.

Unfortunately, It has quite heavy rain during our during stay. Will definitely return to Q Signature if we visit Samui for the next time !

Thanks for all.

Room Tip: Most of Deluxe is located on the top hill, Villa also on the hill but closer the beach
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We stayed at Q Signature Samui for 4 nights, Some of the decor is quite old.
However, we love this place, rooms are clean and very private, breakfast is nice too. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Overall, this is a nice place to stay if you want a peaceful and private holiday.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Barcelona, Spain
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

This hotel is absolutely no recommendable for a number of reasons:

1) the kindness of the staff, especially the gentleman on reception who, Having not yet sitting on the chair I was already asking for the credit card (perhaps not a good day... eh?);

2) I felt treated like a poor tourist number "x" , which is an ordinary person) ... just letting you know that this 'hotel' is a 4-star hotel where you do not pay a little according to the canons of Thailand.

3) the structure, its time to let go, broken marble in the bathroom, shower never cleaned by yellow limestone, tends cutted, dirty in general...it would give it a good reform.

4) the mats greasy and stained leather of the breakfast tables, that sucks!!

5) the taxi from the airport costs 500 baht and it's a crazy price. Keep in mind that a minivan to be shared does not go Q signature because the staff at the airport tells you that is too far away from the normal tourist areas of the hotel ...... And I say, but it took us 5 minutes car!! There are 4 km route as maximum .... A scam really! Mafious!

One last thing that I dind't like at all and that really irritated me was the disservice that created us when we had to take a taxi to bring us (300 baht) for 3 km away to take the ferry to the port of the big buddha and then go to Koh Pangan. Basically they told us that the ferry was at 12:00 and we had to hurry (it was 10:00 am). Once you get them, the ferry was at 13:30! Basically I waited 3 and a half hours at the pier like a moron when I could sit in my room with the air conditioning or at the pool to relax ..... so I phoned the hotel from the pier and told me that if I wanted to take the 12:00 ferry I should pay an additional 450 baht per person (!) to bring me with the same Q signature's taxi at 10 minutes away to another pier .... truly a [--]!!!! .....

Q SIGNATURE I give you my best CONGRATULATIONS !!! SEE YOU NEVER!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Qsignaturesamui, Manager at Q Signature Samui Beach Resort, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review and thank you for share your experience at our resort. Your comments have been shared with the team and we are pleased to improved the service accordingly.

First of all please accept our apologize for any inconvenience caused upon check in at the resort. Credit card, passport and booking detais needs as actual standard for check in.

A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests.
Consequently, it was disappointing to learn that you're unhappy

Your remarks regard to the standard of room feature, Cleanliness is on Management attendtion alredy as we already starting touch up and upgrade building by building that all room facility is keeping in a good conditions.

The taxi from airport price 500 baht was provide by the Transfer Company at the airport. there is not our hotel service. Next time we could recommend customer contact to hotel reservation to arrange a private taxi by hotel car as we offerred a resonable price and cheaper.

Once again, Thank you for choosing our Q Signature Samui Beach Resort as a place for your holidays and we look forward to welcoming you back with us again soon.

With best regards,

Manager
Sydney, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Old dump in the middle of nowhere and being out of the main shops restaurants and beaches they hold you to ransom by charging 400 baht one way to go anywhere for 10 min ride which would normally cost 50 baht
The hotel is worn old and many things broken and the beach is non existent just some rocky alcove
Pool area small but ok and the only redeeming feature
Ten minute walk up very steep hill to your room or wait for lift from the hotel
Having paid for 4 nights I immediately found new hotel after 1 night and not having used any facilities they then tried to say we used the mini bar for 4 whisks and some soft drinks which I noticed when we checked in was on mini bar tab
Very few people there so boring and the place should be closed down and I am amazed it rates highly on trip advisor with many postings which I can only assume are falsely done by the hotel connections
Don't go there !!!

• Stayed September 2013

Been to Q Signature Samui Beach Resort? Share your experiences!