This hotel is absolutely no recommendable for a number of reasons:
1) the kindness of the staff, especially the gentleman on reception who, Having not yet sitting on the chair I was already asking for the credit card (perhaps not a good day... eh?);
2) I felt treated like a poor tourist number "x" , which is an ordinary person) ... just letting you know that this 'hotel' is a 4-star hotel where you do not pay a little according to the canons of Thailand.
3) the structure, its time to let go, broken marble in the bathroom, shower never cleaned by yellow limestone, tends cutted, dirty in general...it would give it a good reform.
4) the mats greasy and stained leather of the breakfast tables, that sucks!!
5) the taxi from the airport costs 500 baht and it's a crazy price. Keep in mind that a minivan to be shared does not go Q signature because the staff at the airport tells you that is too far away from the normal tourist areas of the hotel ...... And I say, but it took us 5 minutes car!! There are 4 km route as maximum .... A scam really! Mafious!
One last thing that I dind't like at all and that really irritated me was the disservice that created us when we had to take a taxi to bring us (300 baht) for 3 km away to take the ferry to the port of the big buddha and then go to Koh Pangan. Basically they told us that the ferry was at 12:00 and we had to hurry (it was 10:00 am). Once you get them, the ferry was at 13:30! Basically I waited 3 and a half hours at the pier like a moron when I could sit in my room with the air conditioning or at the pool to relax ..... so I phoned the hotel from the pier and told me that if I wanted to take the 12:00 ferry I should pay an additional 450 baht per person (!) to bring me with the same Q signature's taxi at 10 minutes away to another pier .... truly a [--]!!!! .....
Q SIGNATURE I give you my best CONGRATULATIONS !!! SEE YOU NEVER!!!!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Dear Valued Guest,
Report response as inappropriate
Thank you for your review and thank you for share your experience at our resort. Your comments have been shared with the team and we are pleased to improved the service accordingly.
First of all please accept our apologize for any inconvenience caused upon check in at the resort. Credit card, passport and booking detais needs as actual standard for check in.
A hotel is defined by the quality of service that it provides to its guests.
Consequently, it was disappointing to learn that you're unhappy
Your remarks regard to the standard of room feature, Cleanliness is on Management attendtion alredy as we already starting touch up and upgrade building by building that all room facility is keeping in a good conditions.
The taxi from airport price 500 baht was provide by the Transfer Company at the airport. there is not our hotel service. Next time we could recommend customer contact to hotel reservation to arrange a private taxi by hotel car as we offerred a resonable price and cheaper.
Once again, Thank you for choosing our Q Signature Samui Beach Resort as a place for your holidays and we look forward to welcoming you back with us again soon.
With best regards,
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.