Our family of 13 (ranging in age from 4 to 80) enjoyed the spaciousness and accommodations of this wonderful chalet. The kitchen was well equipped and the two dishwashers got lots of use! Since it was summer, we did not use the sauna but it looked great.
The location of Chalets-Village was centrally located to all activities. The weather cooperated and we enjoyed hiking the falls, biking, golf, horse back riding, whale watching and of course, Quebec City. The staff was wonderful with recommendations, discount tickets and general information.
The local grocery store had the BEST pastry which we enjoyed several mornings (get there early for the best selection).
I would highly recommend Chalets-Village to everyone!
- Also Known As:
- Chalets-Village Mont Sainte-Anne Hotel Saint-Ferreol-Les-Neiges
- Chalets-Village Mont Sainte-Anne Hotel
- Chalets-Village Mont Sainte-Anne Saint-Ferreol-Les-Neiges, Quebec, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by mountains and rivers, Chalets-Village at Mt Ste Anne offers you 15 country houses for short term vacation home rental (week-ends or weekly). Our villas are fully equipped, contain between 4 and 32 bedrooms and can accommodate groups from 8 to 80 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chalets-Village Mont Sainte-Anne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.