Vista Atenas made me change my vacation plans. I wanted to travel around Costa Rica staying in different places every night. At first I followed my plan, but when I came to Vista Atenas, I decided to make day trips instead, coming back to Vista Atenas every night. This place gives you a feeling of warmth and welcome, you feel like you are coming home. Vera and Jonathan are more then helpful, they make sure that all your needs and questions are looked after. The atmosphere in Vista Atenas is very friendly and relaxed. The views of the valley are absolutely stunning, the rooms are clean and comfortable with huge showers, the garden is very well maintained. I am definitely coming back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short 35 minutes from San José International Airport, the lush rolling countryside, with its bountiful fruit orchards and sweeping valley vistas, magically transforms as you ascend the winding mountain road that brings you to the vibrant celestial mosaic that surrounds Vista Atenas B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Vista Atenas Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Atenas Hotel Atenas
- Vista Atenas Bed And Breakfast