First Tip :- I booked this hotel direct and with flights £3700.00, Thomas Cook price £6000.00. Well we arrived around 8.30pm with a fantastic welcome from reception staff, check in very quick and efficient porters superb cases to room within 10 minutes can't remember his name but he will remember my youngest daughter Charlotte. Allocated room 2234 Family Sea View(OMG what a view)bungalow away from the main complex. We realised very soon that although I had requested this room was too far away from the main complex itself as our 6 yr old is like Nemo and in the pool all day. Upgraded the following day to room 4109 (£200.00 euro's and Thomas Cook wanted £1000.00) family suite 2 rooms 2 sun terraces with 15meters from the Phaethon Bar with your own pool. Maria in this bar is totaly superb and Elli on Maria's day off well done both and keep up your spotless high standards. The food is very good and all I will say is that it can be a little bit repetetive but hey they can't always do everything so no more said. Entertainment Team where do I start without them you may as well stay at home!!!!!!, they work so so hard from morning through to after midnight 6 days a week, Water Gym, Aerobics in Phaethon Pool brilliant, teeney club games after 12.00 very funny and something to watch whilst doing absolutely nothing. Mini disco superb and most the evening shows extremely funny John Travolta Night and Best of the Best AMAZING!. My daughter and I(13) scuba dived and I would highly recommend Paradise diving centre 95 euros each 2 1 hour sea dives down to 15 meters, the one advertised in the hotel were asking 145 euros for the same thing. Car hire with Sixt in reception very very good and reasonable. We booked a taxi transfer direct with the hotel 160.00 euros return George 0030 6986068374 firstname.lastname@example.org over 20 euros cheaper than other taxis in resort 40 minute transfer very safe driver and good english. The only thing I have to maon about now is I am in the UK writing this review and as the enterntainment manager would say CATASTROPHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4-star IBEROSTAR Creta Panorama & Mare Hotel offers all-inclusive accommodations in Panormo. Perched next to two private coves, this top family-oriented hotel on the island of Crete is ideal for travelers looking for vacations full of traditional Greek charm. With breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea, this tranquil enclave is the perfect locale if you want to relax in a comfortable yet fabulous environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Iberostar Creta Panorama & Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Creta Panorama Hotel Panormo
- Iberostar Hotel Creta Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Panormo
- Iberostar Creta Panorama & Mare Panormos, Crete, Greece