We spent 12 days in the hotel in July with our 2 kids. The hotel organisation is very professional (reception, cleaning, animation and mini club teams). We had no bad point to mention except the lack free places at the swimming pools and on the beach to the fact that people book them early in the morning with their towel. Very good experience with the mini club team who are just perfect with kids (and French speaking). Animation team was frendly but not to invasive and the shows in evenings were of very good level. The variety and quality food was more than one would expect and we had no problem to find a place in the big restaurant (with a beatiful terrace). Free tennis courts if we are all inclusive and you can borrow raquettes and balls.
I would highly recommend it if you are looking for an all inclusive hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beachfront IBEROSTAR Creta Marine Hotel in Panormo sits in a peaceful part of Crete's north side. This resort enjoys a coveted enclave location in front of the Aegean Sea with remarkable views. The IBEROSTAR Creta Marine features family holidays with the best accommodation, dining, and leisure that are guaranteed to convert your stay in Crete into an unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Creta Marine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Creta Marine Hotel Rethymnon
- Iberostar Hotel Rethymnon
- Iberostar Hotel Creta Marine
- Iberostar Creta Marine Panormos, Crete, Greece