My husband and I stayed in room 11 - studio - with small kitchen area, bathroom with a great shower area , twin (comfy) beds and balcony overlooking the pool. These apartments are a perfectly adequate base to enjoy Ireon and the surrounding areas. The lovely staff treat you as one of their own - theres a 'trust' bar where you help yourself and pay later if no-ones around. The room was larger than expected and cleaned / beds changed 3 times a week..really good standards - fresh sun dried towels-lovely!. theres plenty of wardrobe/drawer space and zillions of clothes hangars. We used air con (5 euros per day) and a safe is 2 euros per day.It is peacefull,tranquil and ideal for people 'over a certain age'!..certainly no stag and hen venue- the whole island is still very traditional and for 'grown ups' ( but who still like a carafe of local wine or two)! It takes a very pleasant 10 mins on a flat,straight road to walk to the square where the restaurants/cafes/shops are . We will certainly return to Zeus and recommend it highly.
- Also Known As:
- Zeus Apartments Studios Hotel Ireon
- Zeus Apartments Studios Hotel
- Zeus Apartments Studios Samos/Ireon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Based in the beautiful resort of Ireon, you are guaranteed a relaxing and enjoyable holiday. These contemporary apartments could be just what you’re looking for. They’re spread out over two-story, villa-style properties, so the set-up feels more like a mini residential estate than a hotel. In terms of location, a ten-minute walk will take you to the heart of Ireon, and the beach is about the same distance. For anything further afield, it’s worth considering car hire. At the hotel itself, the swimming pool is the star attraction. It’s a rectangular stretch of turquoise set into a wide terrace. Nearby, there’s a smaller shallow pool for children. Neat lawns frame the scene and there’s a snack bar that serves up light bites throughout the day. Inside, each apartment is neatly turned out, with pine furniture, cool tiled floors and well-equipped kitchenettes as standard. Spacious studios sleep up to three, while one-bedroom apartments sleep up to four, and they all come with balconies or terraces. If you don’t fancy going down the self-catering route at mealtimes, simply wander into Ireon. It’s got plenty in the way of bars and restaurants – the seafood tavernas down at the harbor are particularly good. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Zeus Apartments Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.