We stayed for 2 weeks in September. This is a different kind of review for me because the hotel is great but has some difficulties which if you are canny can be worked around.
A great location, best I think of the hotels in Kiotari on the sea front away from the main road. Ideal for exploring the south of the island, which is why we chose the hotel. Check out Gennadi and Plimmiri. Good rooms, good food and if you are into keeping fit a decent gym and a spa for relaxing.
Restaurant is like a canteen with plenty of guests disregarding the evening attire rule, children running around. Tips, go to the upper restaurant later and get a table outside by the pool, quieter. Alternatively book into the downstairs restaurant. The hotel guide says drinks to be paid for but you can order beer and wine for free as for upstairs. Again atmospheric and calmer. Try the bar by the relax pool, you have to pay for drinks, but worth it for a quiet drink and a chat with Giorgios.
The upside to being in this hotel predominantly is if you are a typical Brit and are polite and smile the staff will love you! Other guests tended to be rather gruff and unsmiling. We found the staff here to be the friendliest we have come across. So get to know your staff and reap the rewards!
We had to change room and were met with an initial 'no'. We were polite and persistent and we were able to change. All we needed was reception to say why they had to say no in the first place, ie they were full. That's why I've given a 4.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lindos Imperial Resort & Spa is nestled alongside one of the most natural and beautiful beachfront locations on Rhodes Island. The neoclassical inspired architecture harmoniously blends with minimal glamour radiating a luxurious and desirable Greek abode. Generous outdoor spaces to lounge and relax, epitomize open yet private restfulness, with mesmerizing views of the Aegean Sea. Landscaped gardens and alluring pools alltogether in a resort that emanates elegance and comfort with all the modern first class amenities you could need at your fingertips.For time as a family or as a couple our resort offers you as much or as little as you need. Smaller visitors can enjoy leisure activities and play in our children’s club and aqua park. Adults can explore all the exquisite features of our luxurious resort from feasting on gastronomic delights to relaxing and being pampered in our renowned spa and wellness center.Simply surround yourself in style whilst indulging in privacy and space, our personalised, efficient and exceptional service provides all the ingredients to make up your perfect hotel.Cherish the enchanting memories from your time at Lindos Imperial where every detail from the less is more décor to unsurpassed service, ensures an elevated level of luxury like no other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelWorld and Travelocity so you can book your Lindos Imperial Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lindos Imperial Hotel Kiotari
- Iberostar Hotel Lindos Imperial
- Lindos Imperial Resort & Spa Kiotari, Rhodes