“Fab” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Miraluna Kiotari Seaside

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kiotari
Miraluna Kiotari Seaside
You added Miraluna Kiotari Seaside to your Saves list
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Kiotari beach | South Rhodes, Kiotari 85109, Greece (Formerly Miraluna Kiotari Bay)   |
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Kiotari
“Fab”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Stayed at this hotel 19.06.13 to 3.07.13 booked through first choice. Late flight. Only 2 drop offs before so reached hotel after an hour transfer. When we checked in there was bottles of water sandwiches and fruit..taken to our room by a man on a buggy..which was helpful as it was 2am...pitch black and we were knackered. We had a family rooom ground floor with a sea view close to pirate ship. The rooms are basic..but fine. You dont go to stay in the room. Air conditioning in main room but not in other room..we leftdoor open so it was ok. hotel location is remote but we hied a car for 39 euros for the day and also used the bus to go to lindos which is only half an hour away and cost a couple of euros. Beach is sand and stony but fine..there is a nice sandy beach called glystra 20 mins away. Entertainment was not great..mainly for russians and germans. English are definitely in the minority here. Food was fine..loads of it and tasted nice. Always lots of choice..yes it was repetitive but always is on all inclusive. .drinks fine..I found the vokda and wine no problem kids orange is a bit strange very strong and concentrated. Pools lovely and kids loved it. The top pools on way in to resort are quieter and at 10am u will get a bed chair. Main pools by 8 no beds left..people were getting up before 7 to grab them. One morning the manager was going round collecting them all off. We got up about 9 and put towels down at the pirate ship so was fine. Basic hotel but we had a fab time and would go back.

• Stayed June 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Didcot, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I honestly dont know how ppl can give negative comments for this lovely hotel where everything is there for you to enjoy,,,i recommend renting a car to get around to lindos at least which you can hire on location at the hotel..the food was amazing with lots to choose from..if your looking for burgers and chips i would suggest stay in britain..i just have nothing bad to say about this place x

Room Tip: our room was 514 famiy room on ground floor with pool view..brilliant as its 20 or so steps to the b...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Northampton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Me, my boyfriend and two other friends stayed at the Miraluna Kiotari Bay from the 01/06/2013 - 08/06/2013. On arrival it was late at night and we were provided with Sandwiches which was good as we were very hungry. We had to find our own way to our rooms which were up quite a few steps and I would have thought a worker would have directed us to our rooms. I think this is something they could look at in the future. The room was nice, good size and good sized balcony. The shower was decent and warm, however, on one day the hot water was not working and when we went to ask reception about it they were not very helpful and said 'there is nothing we can do about it and we don't know when it will come back on,' luckily it did come back on about 15 minutes later so that was fine. We had a couple of days were we weren't provided with new towels which i found really bizarre but as soon as we went down to reception we were handed new towels. We were all inclusive and really like the food the buffet service was good there was always something for everyone and I ate so much! was worth it though as was on holiday haha! the pools are good there's quite a few :) the beer doesn't taste too bad considering it is all inclusive! the coke is alright too :) only thing i'd say is keep away from the orange juice :S was pretty shoddy aha! the location is nice and quiet but not next to a great deal of things. We got the bus to Lindos and went to the temple of Athena that was pretty cool :) we also went to the waterpark in falaraki definitely recommend that! it had loads of big slides and was wicked :) great holiday overall :) the hotel wasn't perfect but for what we paid we definitely got our moneys worth :)

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Okay like everyone else I read reviews and was concerned about 2 week stay. I can understand a few comments and some have no bearing of the truth at all. I have returned this morning and can say first I was not happy, first choice didn't give me what I paid for the hotel did more than any other hotel would. They moved me to a much better room and free of charge even moved our baggage for us. The food right:- it is edible but not catering for English at all. There are a few things that you can piece together to make a half decent meal. I ate hard boiled egg in morning and cereal no problem. The sausage was like hotdog. The restaurant however was full of very IGNORANT Russian German Italians they thought nothing of pushing kids out of the way. After the first day I was kicking off with them and they played on they didn't know what was being said until you barged them out the way :)
Entertainment/Childcare the Priamsol team Eva Radim bena were brilliant with our children 8/5 keeping them entertained all the time. Speaking to them even on days off. Head of animation Sara was fantastic with our family bearing in mind they are not uk specific, They were awesome. There was a man there from primasol that really stood out from the crowd and treated us so well he was a credit to his team leader and the primasol company his name was Peter. He interacted with everyone and I feel if it was not for Peter our holiday would not have been half as good as it was. Thank you Sara and Peter you were AWESOME. Also the Italian rep Francesco was great also. In the end I was interacting with Russian reps Italians Germans and Hungary reps. The other guests I can not say the same for.
The only gripe really is that the hotel country specific clubs were not explained to me before holiday. I was not allowed to get me little girls face painted by Russian club as they didn't speak or interact with uk children (this was NOT the case for the daily entertainment Russian team these interacted with everyone.) after voicing my opinions quite loudly I got her face painted but this was only once. We paid to go on excursion and 4x4 adventure was truly EPIC !! The trip was full day exploring the island driving through rivers and stuff. Stopping for something to eat at a private beach swim and traditional Greek food :) thanks to driver George you are awesome. Overall the cleanliness was okay the other country guest didn't really keep the place clean toilets and poolside but the Greek team tried their best to clean up most of the time fighting a loosing battle. Overall the primasol team got uk families involved and allowed you to interact and mingle If you wanted. The holiday was not the best we have been on however we believe you make a holiday your own and overall we enjoyed it. You don't go to this hotel thinking it is 5star!! Hotel staff are possibly the friendliest I have known I have a new found love of Greek people and their lovely island first time to rhodes and not the last. Probably would go back here for a short stay 7 days. Apologise for the lack of punctuation as I said I have only just got back :) it is not as bad as some people have made out!! Thank you once again Sara Peter and the rest of primasol team! :)

• Stayed June 2013
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

After reading so many bad reviews I was really worried about booking this hotel, especially as I had 23 other family and friends joining us, for our wedding that was taking place while we were on holiday. But I didn't need to worry in the end, we all had a fantastic time. There were a few of things that I would say to think about when booking this hotel. The English are a very small minority within the guests, so you need to have a very open mind about this. The staff are always very helpful. The rooms are always clean, you may need to remind them about towels from time to time, but that's a very small thing. I hope that others enjoy their holidays at this hotel as much as we all did.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Essex
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We have just had a really good Holiday there 01/06/2013 to 08/06/2013 we stayed in the family rooms with pool and sea view and it was great. The worst problem we had was a window that didn't lock which was sorted within half hour of us entering the room which I feel is very quick. One night there was a power cut in the hotel restaurant but we still got a decent dinner but we could have gone in to the restaurant in the main building if we wanted too. The staff were really helpful and a big thank-you to the spar staff as they even stayed open for us on our days out and booked us in after their finish times.
A Big thank-you From Josie Ronnie Martin & Angerla we had a great hol

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

We have just returned from a 2 week holiday staying at the kiotari seaside. Booked this holiday before reading the reviews, so was a little bit dubious after reading such bad reviews. If you listen to the bad reviews and decide not to book this hotel you will miss out on a fantastic holiday. Yes kiotari is a very quiet upcoming resort but there is plenty to do at the hotel to keep you occupied. The town is a 20 minute walk along a quiet beach road or you can catch the noddy train for €5 return trip. There are also little bars and tavernas scattered along the beach road giving an authentic greek feel.
The hotel has so many different pools to choose from. There are quiet relaxing pools scattered around for adults but plenty of other pools for families. The pirate ship pool and splash park ate perfect for families with young children and the pool by the taverna is excellent for the kids to dive into if they have inflatables. We had hours of fun !!! There are also rooms with private pools attached, i wish j had known this when i booked as i would have paid extra to book one of these rooms.
The animation team were fantastic, especially with the kids. Yes, there is no specific run british kids club like there are for the Germans and russians however the prima kids club is open to all nationalities and is excellent. My little girl was particularly smitten with sarah and eva !! The animation team is made of all different nationalities, german, greek, italian, russian and one brit and deserve all the praise they get. They keep the kids entertained morning noon and night. They run activities and kids clubs throughout the day and then in the evening there is a mini disco for the kids playing songs in several languages with specific dance routines that the kids pick up really quick, and are very catchy. After the disco the team then do an evening programme in the ampitheatre, ranging from karaoke to quizzes and dance competitions.
One of the biggest complaints others have written about is the food. The food is nowhere near as bad as people have made out. Yes its buffet style and mass produced but this hotel caters for so many different nationalities day in and day out. There is always something different to try and food is always fresh and tasty. If you want typical british food don't holiday abroad !! The taverna does chips, kebab meat and burgers in the afternoon and the restaurant always has spag bol, chicken nuggets and pizza in the evening.
Bar staff are always friendly and the alcohol supplied is your typical all inclusive locally produced beer/wines/spirits as with any country you would go to. You can even have cocktails made on the all inclusive plan at the pool bar and snack bar.
We had a fantastic 2 weeks and would definitely go back

• Stayed May 2013

Been to Miraluna Kiotari Seaside? Share your experiences!