“Cool place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Cool place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I went for his birthday and had such a wonderful time. Rose Garden is a really cool place. I am totally hooked on their wonderful meze, lots of dishes. Try to topped it all off with a delicious cheesecake for dessert. It was a great meal and the service was flawless.

• Greek first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

You just can't say enough about Rose Garden from coast to coast they stand above all other restaurants. Service is always excellent. I've been going to the same place for the last 9 years. One of my favorites is the Sunday dinner special. You must try it! Don't forget to ask for the local house wine. Very beautiful garden. Thanks a lot for the wonderful meals we had all these years.

London, United Kingdom
“Famous meze”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

One of my best meals ever! A friend recommend to us to visit that place and try the meze. If i remember well around 25 plates served in the table. The atmosphere was lovely. For sure on my next holidays i will visit them again. For us that we have children they have also a nice playground.

Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Hidden treasure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

This gorgeous restaurant is tucked away at the back of the shops, through a small lane. this place is well worth the search. check it out.

Visited September 2013
Dublin
“Not one complaint!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

What can I say about the Rosegarden other than this is one of the main reasons we have for returning to Corfu over and over again. While this is not discounting the beautiful island, the friendly people and the great weather, food is of the utmost importance to both of us. Spiro and his wife "Angela" are always gracious and friendly, and a pleasure to deal with. From a food and wine point of view - here are my absolute favourites: Starters - either the mussels or the meatballs, Main - either the Stifado or the "keleftiko" (which I know is spelt wrong but its lamb for non greek speakers like me!!!) and finally, there was and will be only one desert for me - Crepe Suzette. The food is fresh, wholesome, tasty and resonably priced. The table wine/house wine is yummy. We have gone to Corfu a number of times - and ALWAYS ate in the Rosegarden for dinner every night we were there. For me that says it all! If you go there I know you'll enjoy it - I always have.

• Visited September 2013