We have stayed here many times over the past 2 summers and never had any issues. Great rates and good docking for our boat. They have the “Lower Deck” restaurant which is always good and the “upper deck” restaurant which is a bar with bar food.
They have local bands come in on the weekends for something different.
The rooms are always clean. The only thing is the bathrooms are a little small.
We are going to miss it over the winter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caiger's offers 36 rooms for accommodations including standard poolside rooms to cabins, river front rooms, and suites. See our Lodging page for more information about our rooms. We offer many outdoor activities including: boat rentals, fishing, diving and an outdoor pool. A shuffleboard court and playground are also on site. Caiger's offers Seasonal docking, as well as Boat rentals. Caiger's has a Lower Deck Dining room which serves breakfast lunch and dinner. The Upper Deck offers light fare and drinks, as well as entertainment. Caiger's also features two licensed outside patios. Add meal plan to your stay which can include breakfast, dinner, and even a boxed lunch. See our Specials for information about our meal plan package. Because of our beautiful location on the St.Lawrence River, we are a popular destination for many group trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Caigers Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caigers Hotel Mallorytown
- Caigers Resort Mallorytown, Ontario, Canada