We had 2 nights at blooming and really enjoyed it. I booked a package including bicycle hire, a picnic package and 1 evening meal.
The room, setting, food and people were lovely. The hotel is set in the dunes which is very tranquil but is really near beautiful Bergen, and also Alkmaar and of course the beach. We had a room far away from the noiser guests (not sure if the hotel did that on purpose - if so - thank you!)
Bergen is wonderful - we loved it.
There were a couple of minor points though:
- there is no shower cap in the room and none to be found in the whole hotel which is a problem for a woman with long hair who wants to use the rain shower without getting her hair wet.
- there was also an issue about what exactly was included in the dinner part of the arrangement we had booked, but this was dealt with well by staff.
- breakfast was very busy every morning but was delicious.
- the bicycle included in the package only had pedal brakes a little scary for non-Dutch people!
I would definitely recommend blooming for a lovely weekend away.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Blooming Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.