We stayed in this hotel just to relax a bit over the holiday season with friends. The rooms of the hotel are spread out across several houses. The room we stayed in is clean reasonably sized. The beds and pillows are too soft for my liking but still comfy. We stayed at a ground floor room and I can hear people walking on the second floor. Our friends stayed at the 2nd floor where the room smelled a bit musty while another room given to our group smelled of cigarettes although it's a non-smoking room.
The location is great for exploring the quaint city of Bergen as the hotel is very close to the center.
Overall it's an ok hotel, and for our group, it's great value for money for we availed of this hotel through a promo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel offers elegant rooms, an a-la-carte restaurant and a cozy brasserie in the center of the charming village of Bergen. The hotel has a patio and beautiful garden. Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Marijke lies in the center of historical village, only 5 kilometers from the beaches and dunes of the North Sea. Besides that cities like Alkmaar, Amsterdam and Haarlem are also close by. In the morning you can enjoy an extensive breakfast buffet. Or would you like a lunch or a fabulous dinner? Hotel-Restaurant Marijke's brasserie and restaurant offers these and more. And for a drink you can go to the friendly brasserie or convivial bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Booking.com so you can book your Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Marijke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Bergen Aan Zee
- Bergen Aan Zee Best Western