This hotel is definitely not what it pretends to be. It is rather a simple 3 star hotel than a 4 star. That said it has some good points. It is nice and quiet, within walking distance of the centre, it is clean and it's buffet breakfast offers a lot of choices. We stayed in one of the annexes of the main house, which had the atmosphere of some high way motel in a roadmovie. Rooms are small and simple. Price is okay for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel offers elegant rooms, an a-la-carte restaurant and a cozy brasserie in the center of the charming village of Bergen. The hotel has a patio and beautiful garden. Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Marijke lies in the center of historical village, only 5 kilometers from the beaches and dunes of the North Sea. Besides that cities like Alkmaar, Amsterdam and Haarlem are also close by. In the morning you can enjoy an extensive breakfast buffet. Or would you like a lunch or a fabulous dinner? Hotel-Restaurant Marijke's brasserie and restaurant offers these and more. And for a drink you can go to the friendly brasserie or convivial bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Marijke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Bergen Aan Zee
- Bergen Aan Zee Best Western