This is an old hotel, located in a nice, quite area. The hotel certainly has a special character and is rather cosy but it doesn't derserve 4 stars. The rooms are very small and part of the equipment is worn out or not working. The hair dryer for instance made a terrible sound (worn out), some lamps were not working and a radiator in the bathroom was dripping water. Besides that, the service was rather good and the breakfast was very good. It is possible to rent bycicles (also electrical) from the hotel. Internet was free and working properly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel offers elegant rooms, an a-la-carte restaurant and a cozy brasserie in the center of the charming village of Bergen. The hotel has a patio and beautiful garden. Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Marijke lies in the center of historical village, only 5 kilometers from the beaches and dunes of the North Sea. Besides that cities like Alkmaar, Amsterdam and Haarlem are also close by. In the morning you can enjoy an extensive breakfast buffet. Or would you like a lunch or a fabulous dinner? Hotel-Restaurant Marijke's brasserie and restaurant offers these and more. And for a drink you can go to the friendly brasserie or convivial bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Marijke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Bergen Aan Zee
- Bergen Aan Zee Best Western