My husband and I stayed for one night in December - we were attending a wedding reception locally. A taxi had been booked to take us from the Vicarage to the reception, unfortunately it did not arrive - weather bad etc. Suzanne (owner) not only taxied us there but also picked up our friends and then turned up later to collect us - what an absolute excellent service -we were so grateful.
Our hotel room was open plan and did not cause us a problem. The rooms are beautifully designed, comfortable beds and the all important tea / coffee making facilities are available. Breakfast was good with cereals and a hot breakfast being available - all in all would recommend this for a weekend break / overnight stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Vicarage, Southwell situated on Westhorpe, has undergone a major redevelopment and refurbishment programme over the last 2 years, and is delighted to be opening on the 1st May 2009 as Southwell’s finest hotel. The Old Vicarage brings Southwell its first unique hotel experience, taking comfort and personal service to new heights. We offer pure guest luxury, down to small details such as Molton Brown products and Royal Doulton cutlery.Offering uniquely styled accommodation in 8 individually designed bedrooms and suites. Featuring an eclectic mix of new york loft meets vintage chic. Set within over an acre of conservation area, it is the ideal venue for weddings and functions or simply to get away from it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Old Vicarage Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Vicarage Boutique Southwell
- The Old Vicarage Boutique Hotel Southwell, United Kingdom