“No complaints” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway

You added Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway to your Saves list
Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   829 McCallum Road, Langford, British Columbia V9B 6W6, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Langford
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“No complaints”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I only stayed here one night on a recent business trip. Would not hesitate to stay again. Even though I was only there two weeks ago I can't remember much about the place. That is a good thing for a business traveler. I remember the bad ones.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Lawrence B, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear TomL_Philadelphia

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us.
I am happy to hear you found your one night with us to be a good one. We look forward to welcoming to again and providing a positive WOW experience for you to remember with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We stayed 7 nights and it was confortable and quiet. The staff was friendly, professionnal. The location is perfect. The internet room have 2 available laptops and free printing. Closeby, Costco, A&W, McDonald....We'd loved to go back!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Lawrence B, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Thank You Frazine for your response on Trip Advisor. We are pleased you enjoyed your 7 nights with us and found our staff to be friendly and the location was suited to your needs. We hope to see you again soon.
Thanks!
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stayed here for a couple of days for a relaxing stay close to the downtown and it was the perfect location. The hotel was pleasant and the rooms were clean and relaxing. The staff were more than helpful and gave us the service we needed. We'll definitely stay here again!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Thanks for your great review on Trip Advisor. We are pleased you found your stay to be a relaxing one. We also are happy you found the service to your satisfaction and how clean you found the hotel. If you ever get a chance to visit Victoria again please come back and pay us a visit.
Thanks Again!
Orange County, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We had a comfortable stay at this hotel. Our room had a lovely view. The staff was very friendly and professional. The location is great. The surrounding area is beautiful and it's a short drive to downtown Victoria. I especially liked the fitness center. The equipment was of good quality. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Lawrence B, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Thanks Karfer for your nice review on Trip Advisor. We are very pleased you found your stay with us enjoyable. We hope to see you your next visit to our wonderful city. Thanks!
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I visited four points after a long tiresome trip and I was worried about how the hotel would be because i wanted a perfect and comfortable stay. Luckily, the stay was everything I was hoping it would be. The staff is extremely friendly and they all are helpful which made the service exceptional. Even though i'm usually very critical when it comes to hotels, I must say I had an enjoyable stay and it was great value for the money i paid. It was worth every penny and I advise anyone who is visiting the area to stay at this hotel, especially that it is close to the downtown. My favorite place at the hotel was the patio where it is very nice to sit peacefully and have a cocktail or just enjoy the greenery and the view.

Room Tip: The Jacuzzi suite is amazing.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Thanks Lizzy! We would like to thank you for your wonderful review. We are very pleased you found your stay to be all you hoped it would be. We welcome you back your next stay in Victoria.
Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Booked “King Suite” for $200 per night with a non-refundable deposit and got an “OPEN CONCEPT” suite which was not a suite, just slightly larger than a hotel room, no couch, only one chair. Damaged room, miserable tiny shower stall. Drank from paper coffee cups and plastic cups with kitchenette. The view from the toilet was disgusting, scratched walls by the bed, paint scraped off the brown patio door (see pictures posted). View of the back of Costco from the front side of the hotel. Air-conditioning units run non-stop. I had to scale this down from 565 words and none of them were positive.

Room Tip: Beware of room 219, king bed suite with kitchenette, these are "open concept" suites and a...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Ontario
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I have waited to post a review to see if the management at the hotel or Sheraton corporate would try to make amends for the deplorable service I received. I could go on and on but the kicker was when I returned back to my room on the last night of a 5 night stay, my key did not work so I went to the front desk and it was re-issued, I entered the room and someones else things were there. I returned to the front desk in shock. My things had been put in a clear plastic bag in the lost and found - my passport, my shaving kit, my laptop ,all my belongings. The manager asked what kind of beer I drank and when I returned to my new room there was beer and popcorn. Considering that I had to be up at 5 and off to the airport it was all left untouched. Nice gesture but seriously. My razor was missing along with some other items. None of which they seemed to care less about. I had nothing but issues ranging from billing to twice being locked out of my room. I contacted corporate with a detailed explanation of the problem and never heard anything. A manager did call me and asked me what they could do to make it right - 30 dollars off the price of the room hardly compensates for the headaches I experienced at this hotel.
Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere where they appreciate your business and treat you like a human being.
This is the end of all Sheraton stays for me. Hiltons at least appreciate the customer and treat you with respect.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Lawrence B, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear zeketheportie,

We greatly appreciate all feedback about our hotel be it is positive or negative. We do strive to make each guest experience an exceptional one and pride ourselves on our customer care.
With regards to your case, we apologized for the error that occurred during your stay. On several occasions we explained that there were no billing issues; you made 3 room bookings on 2 credit cards for only 1 stay which we billed according to the instructions provided.

Upon check in, you were kindly informed that you will be moving rooms according to the different room categories booked and the front desk agent reiterated the billing instructions which you confirmed. The check-out date was also handwritten on the key packet that was given to you.

With regards to your personal items, there was no laptop, razor, passport or any belongings visible during the housekeeping service. The housekeeper found one bag in the closet that was later placed safely in our lost and found, as we always handle our guests' items with utmost care.

We apologized and as a good gesture, placed your preferred beer in the room with a $30 discount to your night stay. Yet you reached out to the management requesting your 6 night stay to be completely free. The management evaluated the matter and as goodwill, waived off a one night stay and promised a great experience on your next visit. Yet you still demand your 6 night stay to be completely free. It is important to note that we take pride in doing all we can to exceed our guests expectations within reason. Looking at all your reviews in 2014 says enough about this situation.

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway? Share your experiences!