I stayed at this Four Points for 3 nights in early March. I was there as part of a number of large groups for a rugby tournament. The hotel seemed very busy (maybe full) but we had no issues on check-in or at any other time during our stay.
The positives: The rooms were very large, well appointed ... and very clean! The manager on duty (I believe her name was Rachelle) was excellent and definitely showed a lot of patience in dealing with a large number of university age rugby players!
The negatives: There was only one ... the bar/restaurant in the basement served decent food and drinks and at decent prices … BUT … they closed each evening at 11PM (even on a Saturday with a full house). That seemed odd but maybe it has to do with their operating license.
If you remove the early close of the bar, I would give this hotel (and its staff) a 5+ star rating (especially for the price).
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Victoria Gateway Hotel Victoria
- Four Points By Sheraton Victoria Gateway Hotel
- 4 Points By Sheraton Victoria Gateway
- Four Points Victoria
- Four Points Victoria Gateway
- Victoria Sheraton
- Victoria Four Points
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway offers a great location just off of the Trans Canada Highway, with shopping and recreation nearby. This hotel is near Downtown Victoria and Bear Mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.