Great resort run by friendly Germans and with a wonderful local staff. Food was as good as any we have had on four continents. Creative dishes emphazing food for the Indian Ocean and local produce.
Housing is comfortable and service is excellent.
Picturesque location and good tours provided by the in-house tour operator. Don't miss Jozani Forest and the Red Colobus monkeys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hakuna Matata Beach Lodge & Spa. Located on the west coast of the exotic island Zanzibar under shady age-old mango trees, bordered by a secret private bay you will find our 4 star hotel Hakuna Matata Beach Lodge & Spa. Our beach hotel offers 13 comfortable bungalows - all with a spectacular view to of Indian Ocean. The new Villa Zanzibar is the highlight of all bungalows. Weddings and honeymoons - are you are looking for a romantic place to get married under palm trees, on the beach or next to historical palace ruins? Here, your dreams will come true. In our unique Day Spa you may revitalize your body and soul. Enjoy the breathtaking African sunsets. Let your eyes wander to the south, see the skyline of Stone Town, the small Chapwani and Prison Island, and just ahead the silhouette of the African continent. You will feel enchanted. The hotel is managed by the German owners Rose and Fritz. We are looking forward to welcoming you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Hakuna Matata Beach Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hakuna Matata Beach Hotel Bububu
- Hakuna Matata Beach Bububu
- Hakuna Matata Beach Lodge & Spa Zanzibar/Bububu