There is no better place to experience the wonders of the Broken Islands wilderness than the luxury Eagle Nook Resort. The Staff are friendly and offer first class service. Fishing for Salmon or Halibut is great in Sea worthy Boats and knowledgeable Guides. I have been back 5 times in 2 Years and i still marvel the beauty of Nature in that Region. It is ideal for a Family that wants to experience Nature or serious Fishing and still come back to Luxury accommodation and Michelin-star quality cuisine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eagle Nook is an impressive resort on the shores of the West Coast of Vancouver Island. You'll find a cozy atmosphere with double room accommodations, all with bathrooms en suite. With 23 guest rooms, all with water view, a dining room with vaulted ceilings overlooking Vernon Bay, media room and patios overlooking both Vernon and Jane Bays, Eagle Nook Resort is one of the most impressive resorts on the West Coast. After a day of adventure, enjoy a relaxing massage, unwind in the Jacuzzi, or just relax and watch the sun go down while sitting on one of our patios. The ocean view dining room and lounge are the gathering points where adventure stories can be shared at the end of a great day in the outdoors. With its splendid wilderness location, luxurious feeling, and numerous indoor and outdoor activities, a room at Eagle Nook Resort is the perfect home base for an unforgettable vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Eagle Nook Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagle Nook Hotel Barkley Sound
- Eagle Nook Resort And Spa
- Eagle Nook Ocean Wilderness Hotel
- Eagle Nook Resort & Spa Vancouver Island/Barkley Sound, Canada