Just spent 16 nights at the Relais Glacier with my wife and almost three year old at the end of January and start of February.
1. The food is great! Better get lots of skiing in otherwise you'll be leaving a lot heavier.
2. VERY family friendly, warm and accomadating.
3. Great FREE spa facilities, just what you need after a hard day on the slopes, saunas, jacuzzis, heated pools, baths...
4. Excellent service, whether in the restaurant, reception or bar, very friendly nothing is too much attitude.
5. Location very central with plenty of parking
6. Rooms totally fine and warmly furnished.
The only knocks against the hotel was the completely inconsistent internet access, wi-fi signal great but the internet coming in was sketchy something that in our totally wired world is a must. To their credit they were on the case and during our stay saw the technician at least three times looking for the problem. Also, specifically ask for a bathtub if that's what you wish which for a baby is a must, (they did provide a mini-tub for us).
In conclusion, if you're looking for a solid 4 star with great service, gastronomy and facilities, (not luxury, but super-cozy), then look no further than this hotel. Although we didn't use them this time, Ski-2 uses this hotel and all their clients we met during our stay spoke very highly of them and the hotel. Will definetely being staying hear again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Relais Des Glaciers Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.