This is part of a letter we actually wrote to the resort.
My partner and I stayed at this resort from in Aug 2009 and enjoyed it so much we are planning on returning within 6 months. Thanks to Melanie Cooper (our wedding planner) and the wonderful staff, our wedding day and the rest of our honeymoon was a joy and completely stress free. The staff were cheerful and very helpful, making an impression on all of our guests, as well as both myself and my husband. Melanie was remarkable and instrumental in organising our wedding day. She ensured we had everything we needed, knew the procedure and made certain the whole day ran smoothly. The resort staff members involved in our wedding preparations were also fantastic.
I would also like to mention our wedding celebrant, John Kenning and the young florist the resort recommended. Both John and our florist were wonderful. John ensured our ceremony was a relaxed occasion with a few laughs and the flowers for both myself and my bridesmaid were gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. We were both very happy with the resorts choice of florist and celebrant included in the wedding package.
As an extra we used Nane Brown for our hair and makeup as she was listed in your 2008 brochure but I understand you now use another lady. I would ask that you continue to recommend her as we were extremely happy with the end result. Not only did she do a wonderful job with our hair and makeup but she passed on her local knowledge that we made good use of.
On the whole we were extremely pleased with our wedding day and holiday. This was owing to the significant effort Melanie and the rest of your team applied to make our stay so special. We will definitely be recommending The Pacific Resort to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Authentic Boutique….Rarotonga’s leading full-service authentic boutique resort is nestled discreetly in one of the world’s most spellbinding spots. Stretching one kilometre along the south-eastern coast of Rarotonga, Muri beach is laden with glorious white sand, fringed by palm trees and lapped by the gentle waters of a shallow, safe lagoon. This boutique resort offers a perfect blend of modern comforts and traditional island hospitality. A place where simple, lazy days meet luxurious evenings. And where the friendly, gracious staff meet your every request. Dining at the resort is a fine experience. Be tempted by succulent fresh seafood, Pacific and international dishes, or be summoned by beating drums to an authentic Cook Islands feast.No matter how you choose to fill your days and nights at this breathtakingly beautiful place that is Pacific Resort Rarotonga, one thing is certain. You’ll leave feeling rested, restored and renewed. And above all, determined to return. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Pacific Resort Rarotonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Resort Rarotonga Hotel Muri
- Pacific Hotel Rarotonga
- Pacific Hotel Muri
- Pacific Resort Rarotonga Muri, Cook Islands