This is our second stay at Pacific Rarotonga. Things change and after 4 years we certainly felt a difference. The room was great we had a premium garden room which ad a large lounge area and bedroom little kitchen unit and a wonderful large bathroom with plenty of hot water. Our room was clean and comfy only suggestion move the TV into lounge area out of bedroom. We were close to beach so a good spot room 15. Bar service and ,meals was friendly and meals good value Billie certainly stood out and made everyone feel very welcome thank you. We did feel however that the service this time round in some other areas a little lacking. The new letter we received this time round was a little repetitive, last time it updated us on any weddings taking place and when the music etc would be turned off not this time.
The beach hut was supposed to offer a number of activities but when I turned up I got a 5min blurb then that was that. But all in all a clean spot close to some nice cafes and restaurants if you want to eat out of the resort and kid/ family friendly. If you are looking for a more secluded couples escape make the effort and head to the sister resort in Aitutaki instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Authentic Boutique….Rarotonga’s leading full-service authentic boutique resort is nestled discreetly in one of the world’s most spellbinding spots. Stretching one kilometre along the south-eastern coast of Rarotonga, Muri beach is laden with glorious white sand, fringed by palm trees and lapped by the gentle waters of a shallow, safe lagoon. This boutique resort offers a perfect blend of modern comforts and traditional island hospitality. A place where simple, lazy days meet luxurious evenings. And where the friendly, gracious staff meet your every request. Dining at the resort is a fine experience. Be tempted by succulent fresh seafood, Pacific and international dishes, or be summoned by beating drums to an authentic Cook Islands feast.No matter how you choose to fill your days and nights at this breathtakingly beautiful place that is Pacific Resort Rarotonga, one thing is certain. You’ll leave feeling rested, restored and renewed. And above all, determined to return. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Pacific Resort Rarotonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Resort Rarotonga Hotel Muri
- Pacific Hotel Rarotonga
- Pacific Hotel Muri
- Pacific Resort Rarotonga Muri, Cook Islands