I am not at all the 'relaxing' type but if you're after somewhere to get away from the hustle and bustle and just chill for a few days then this is the place for you! The resort is set amongst lush tropical gardens, with the stunning Muri lagoon right a your finger tips. Free use of snorkeling equipment and loads of other water toys available if you want to use them. Bus to town at the front door.
Service particularly good from the food & beverage team as well as the boys at the beach hut - nothing was ever a problem & the dance lessons were hilarious! Special thanks to Jane & Billie for taking such great care of us. Excellent Mojitos with high quality food & presentation. Seafood Cassoulet is just devine. Island night on Fridays is not to be missed either.
The rooms are a little tired and could do with a general spruce up. Evening reception staff not overly helpful but can't fault the day team. Would recommend putting a light on the menu board on the beach as well as updating the menu - loads of passers by stopped to read it but couldn't see it in the dark.
Beautiful place - go try it for yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Authentic Boutique….Rarotonga’s leading full-service authentic boutique resort is nestled discreetly in one of the world’s most spellbinding spots. Stretching one kilometre along the south-eastern coast of Rarotonga, Muri beach is laden with glorious white sand, fringed by palm trees and lapped by the gentle waters of a shallow, safe lagoon. This boutique resort offers a perfect blend of modern comforts and traditional island hospitality. A place where simple, lazy days meet luxurious evenings. And where the friendly, gracious staff meet your every request. Dining at the resort is a fine experience. Be tempted by succulent fresh seafood, Pacific and international dishes, or be summoned by beating drums to an authentic Cook Islands feast.No matter how you choose to fill your days and nights at this breathtakingly beautiful place that is Pacific Resort Rarotonga, one thing is certain. You’ll leave feeling rested, restored and renewed. And above all, determined to return. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Pacific Resort Rarotonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Resort Rarotonga Hotel Muri
- Pacific Hotel Rarotonga
- Pacific Hotel Muri
- Pacific Resort Rarotonga Muri, Cook Islands