First and foremost, a heart felt thank you to everyone at the Pacific Resort for providing a wonderful week for my family and me. Everyone was very freindly and they especially took care of my 2 1/2 year old, it was like having perpetual babysitting, my little man Jax took over the entire resort and we really didn't worry as everyone knew him. I big thanks to the boys (Matt, Tim, Toma, Junior and others) on the beach as they patiently allowed him to hangout with them. The ladies in the Barefoot bar and restuarant (Tangi, Memory, Jane and we must not forgot Billie)were the best.
The island is quite nice, I very pretty place, we didn't explore it too much as we just relaxed on the beach for most days. It was a great start to the trip by receiving "lays" and ending the trip with shell necklaces, both of which I suspect were from the Pacific Resort as not everyone had either.
The resort actually was not my first choice, I wanted to stay at their sister property but I must say at the end, I think we made the right choice with our 1 bedroom beachfront villa. The resort is not huge but it is larger than most on the island with beautiful grounds everywhere. A nice feature is that most beach amenties were free, like snorkling, and kayaking, for a small fee, you can paddleboard (that really should be free too)
I would definitely recommend the Cook Islands and most certainly the Pacific Resort, thanks again and see you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Authentic Boutique….Rarotonga’s leading full-service authentic boutique resort is nestled discreetly in one of the world’s most spellbinding spots. Stretching one kilometre along the south-eastern coast of Rarotonga, Muri beach is laden with glorious white sand, fringed by palm trees and lapped by the gentle waters of a shallow, safe lagoon. This boutique resort offers a perfect blend of modern comforts and traditional island hospitality. A place where simple, lazy days meet luxurious evenings. And where the friendly, gracious staff meet your every request. Dining at the resort is a fine experience. Be tempted by succulent fresh seafood, Pacific and international dishes, or be summoned by beating drums to an authentic Cook Islands feast.No matter how you choose to fill your days and nights at this breathtakingly beautiful place that is Pacific Resort Rarotonga, one thing is certain. You’ll leave feeling rested, restored and renewed. And above all, determined to return. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Pacific Resort Rarotonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Resort Rarotonga Hotel Muri
- Pacific Hotel Rarotonga
- Pacific Hotel Muri
- Pacific Resort Rarotonga Muri, Cook Islands