We've been travelling to the Cook Islands since 1999 and it is, without a doubt, our most favorite place on earth..... and I attribute 99.99% of that to the Pacific Resort and the folks at the Pacific Resort!
We just returned from our 5th visit to Rarotonga and the Pacific Resort and it feels like we've just been to our home away from home.
Why do we love the Cook Islands and the Pacific Resort so much? Because every time we go we are constantly blown away by how nice everyone is and how great it is to be in a place where you can: moped around an island and feel like you're riding a bike as if you were a kid again, drink awesome wines from New Zealand and Australia and pay less than you would in the US, enjoy the clearest water anywhere in the world and still be on the US side of the dateline so that you're not losing a day by travelling there (if only Air New Zeland would offer better flight options to the Cook Islands out of LAX than just a Sunday night departure with a Saturday night return...what happened to the Friday night departure???...come on Air New Zealand...are you doing this flight for the customer or only because you have to???).
We LOVE the Cook Islands, the Cook Islands people and our Pacific Resort! It's truly the best and our favorite place on earth!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Authentic Boutique….Rarotonga’s leading full-service authentic boutique resort is nestled discreetly in one of the world’s most spellbinding spots. Stretching one kilometre along the south-eastern coast of Rarotonga, Muri beach is laden with glorious white sand, fringed by palm trees and lapped by the gentle waters of a shallow, safe lagoon. This boutique resort offers a perfect blend of modern comforts and traditional island hospitality. A place where simple, lazy days meet luxurious evenings. And where the friendly, gracious staff meet your every request. Dining at the resort is a fine experience. Be tempted by succulent fresh seafood, Pacific and international dishes, or be summoned by beating drums to an authentic Cook Islands feast.No matter how you choose to fill your days and nights at this breathtakingly beautiful place that is Pacific Resort Rarotonga, one thing is certain. You’ll leave feeling rested, restored and renewed. And above all, determined to return. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pacific Resort Rarotonga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Resort Rarotonga Hotel Muri
- Pacific Hotel Rarotonga
- Pacific Hotel Muri
- Pacific Resort Rarotonga Muri, Cook Islands