My husband & I stayed here for 8 nights last week. The location is exactly what we needed for our planned holiday of rest, snorkling, sleeping, eating. Airconditioning in the bedroom was a welcome addition (benefit of it out weighed any noise that came from it). Staff were there if u needed to make any bookings for dinner etc no bother at all. Serviced rooms while we were out so never had to get out of their way & clean towels were always there when we needed. Units were very clean & tidy - had all the cliché's for us when we arrived - flowers, fruit bowl, juice. Deck over the beach was a welcome retreat in the morning & end of the day. All the windows have bug screens to stop "things" getting in so windows can be left open all the time. approx. 4 great restaurants within 200m along the beach & road. 10min walking distance to Te Vara Nui cultural event Restaurant. We are returning in 2yrs with our adult children.....can't wait!
- Also Known As:
- Muri Beachcomber Hotel Muri
- Muri Beachcomber Hotel
- Muri Beachcomber Rarotonga, Cook Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prime position on beautiful Muri Lagoon with 16 Seaview units, 2 Garden Units, a 2 bedroom Family Garden unit and 3 luxury Watergarden Villas. All are fully self-contained with separate air-conditioned bedrooms, living/dining area, well-equipped kitchen and bathroom with shower. Facilities on-site include a swimming pool, barbecues, petanque court (bocce ball), guest laundry, motorbike hire, tour desk, snorkeling equipment, kayaks, stand up paddle boards and guest lounge with Sky TV.Shops and restaurants are adjacent with more within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Muri Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.