My wife and I just spent 6 nights at Te Vakaroa. We had a superb time. The room was well appointed. The room had a fully functional modern kitchen. We did not realize how useful the kitchen was until we went fishing and caught 2 yellow fin tunas. Location of Te Vakaroa was great. It took 15 mins or so to walk to The Mooring. We ended up going there almost daily for lunch. The beach was literally 4 steps away and lots of activities available right next door. We love the two-person Kayak. Just like any great resort, it is the staff that makes the difference. Nick and his team are friendly and would do anything to help. Te Vakaroa offers the opportunity to enjoy a little piece of the paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new property offers six beachfront villas that face Muri Lagoon. 3 x 1 Brm Villas at the ground level and 3 x 2 Brm Villas at the 1st level each with views across the pool to the beach and lagoon. All villas are highly appointed, with large terraces, full kitchens complete with dishwashers, microwaves, frig/freezers, DVDs, surround cinema with flat screen TVs, satellite TV reception. I pod docking stations, and WiFi internet connections. Each Villa has its own laundry. A freshwater pool, spa and large daybed are located right above the beach. We provide complimentary meet/greet and airport transfers with welcome fruit platter on arrival. Complimentary tropical breakfasts are delivered to your villa daily and room service from the adjoining restaurant is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Te Vakaroa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Te Vakaroa Villas Hotel Muri
- Te Vakaroa Villas Muri, Rarotonga, Cook Islands