A group of 16 of us recently spent 6 nights at Te Vakaroa Villas and we had a ball! Nick (one of the owners and on site most days) couldn't have been more accommodating and Poko (Office Manager and font of all knowledge) with her lovely smile and local knowledge just made everyone happy! The lovely ladies who delivered our yummy breakfast each morning were so friendly and happy that you started the day feeling on top of the world!
The villas are spacious and very well appointed and as we had the whole place to ourselves we just congregated in whichever one the food and wine was flowing in! Right on Muri Beach (did I mention the infinity pool that looks out onto the beach?) and within walking distance of at least four restaurants Te Vakaroa Villas is a must-return venue for me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new property offers six beachfront villas that face Muri Lagoon. 3 x 1 Brm Villas at the ground level and 3 x 2 Brm Villas at the 1st level each with views across the pool to the beach and lagoon. All villas are highly appointed, with large terraces, full kitchens complete with dishwashers, microwaves, frig/freezers, DVDs, surround cinema with flat screen TVs, satellite TV reception. I pod docking stations, and WiFi internet connections. Each Villa has its own laundry. A freshwater pool, spa and large daybed are located right above the beach. We provide complimentary meet/greet and airport transfers with welcome fruit platter on arrival. Complimentary tropical breakfasts are delivered to your villa daily and room service from the adjoining restaurant is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Te Vakaroa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Te Vakaroa Villas Hotel Muri
- Te Vakaroa Villas Muri, Rarotonga, Cook Islands