We stayed overnight on a voucher from living social.
Room is basic, dreadfully lacking and uncomfortable- not to mention unsafe with the smoke alarm with out batteries outside the room.
Clear the terrace, clean up and smarten up..
Food dreadful. Worst meal for a long time.
1 member of staff to serve the bar, food, answer the phones.. run ragged
Met a lady who was planning her wedding package there as a rescue package as another local venue could no longer accommodate. I wish her all the luck..she will need it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dog Inn at Wingham is a grade II star listed medieval property occupying a prominent position opposite the church in the picture postcard village of Wingham, just outside Canterbury. The inn boasts 8 en-suite rooms with flat screen TVs. The rooms are full of character with original features. The hotel's restaurant is multi award winning and the property itself has recently benefited from a stunning restoration both outside and in. Perfect retreat for food and wine lovers. Private parking is available to guests on site and is complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Dog Inn at Wingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dog Inn At Wingham Hotel Wingham
- The Dog Inn At Wingham Kent