I loved the Dog Inn I got married here in 2011 it was greatest day of my life., the Food is lovely and the building is quaint and rustic.The Staff are friendly and helpful .
I slept well and had lovely continental breakfast.
I will defiantly returning again and again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dog Inn at Wingham is a grade II star listed medieval property occupying a prominent position opposite the church in the picture postcard village of Wingham, just outside Canterbury. The inn boasts 8 en-suite rooms with flat screen TVs. The rooms are full of character with original features. The hotel's restaurant is multi award winning and the property itself has recently benefited from a stunning restoration both outside and in. Perfect retreat for food and wine lovers. Private parking is available to guests on site and is complimentary. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Dog Inn at Wingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dog Inn At Wingham Hotel Wingham
- The Dog Inn At Wingham Kent