I stayed here for four days in Nov/Dec this year. Overall the hotel is pretty good and it is definitely more of a resort than a hotel. This area of Tenerife is super touristy and the hotel is an oasis in the middle of it all. The grand lobby is super 80's wooden finishes everywhere. The hotel is beyond huge. I was expecting bigger rooms however it didnt really matter as we were hardly in there. We had a decent sized balcony which was good. There were like 3 or 4 pools and loads of extra activities going on throughout the day like water aerobics etc etc. We didnt eat in the hotel at all but it might be a good idea for next time as the food around the hotel is not very good. The staff were ok the local knowledge of the staff seemed quite limited and I would doubt that any of them are from the area. There is free internet throughout the hotel. Overall if you want a resort and to sit by the pool for a few days then this is the place to do it in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Anthelia hotel is a fabulous 5-star resort located in Costa Adeje, Tenerife. Its facilities and luxurious amenities are designed for couples, families with children and business clients. It has 180 double rooms, 28 double superior priority location rooms, 15 sea view suites and 142 family-rooms in which to experience a truly luxurious holiday in Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Iberostar Anthelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Anthelia Hotel Playa De Fanabe
- Iberostar Adeje
- Hotel Anthelia Tenerife
- Iberostar Anthelia Tenerife/Playa De Fanabe