Very large, excellent, hotel, with plenty of willing staff. Good pools, with an interesting policy - if there are no convenient "empty" sun beds, but some that appear to be "reserved" (remember the Germans!), the staff will remove personal belongings, to free up sunbeds that have remained unused for 30 minutes.
Few good local restaurants, so half board is well worth while. The food is good and (much too) plentiful.
There are lots of stairs, but numerous lifts are strategically located.
Most of the guests were either Russian or German, with a few French, Dutch, Belgians and some English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Anthelia hotel is a fabulous 5-star resort located in Costa Adeje, Tenerife. Its facilities and luxurious amenities are designed for couples, families with children and business clients. It has 180 double rooms, 28 double superior priority location rooms, 15 sea view suites and 142 family-rooms in which to experience a truly luxurious holiday in Tenerife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Iberostar Anthelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Anthelia Hotel Playa De Fanabe
- Iberostar Adeje
- Hotel Anthelia Tenerife
- Iberostar Anthelia Tenerife/Playa De Fanabe