An absolutely stunning location and extremely well presented. The rooms are set in little separate cottages or in larger building (with only 4 or so rooms) in beautiful gardens with banyans, palms and flowers everywhere. The food is of exceptional standard and there is great variety. Tip: room service has the same huge range as the main restaurant at the same prices. Wifi, at an additional charge, is available throughout the hotel grounds.
Downside is, of course, that everything is rather pricey (e.g. WiFi for 24 hours cost around 750 Rupees which is ~£7.50!). Also, in the evening the bar shuts around 11pm so nightlife within the hotel is fairly barren.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Holiday Village, Goa, is different, yet the same in many ways. Still the charming village, that flirts with the beach. Where fun lovers come for repeat doses of delight. There's a nice new buzz however. In the renewed cottages and villas, the nouvelle restaurants, the island bar, and the spa where you'll go Ah! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Holiday Village, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Holiday Village, Goa Hotel Sinquerim
- Taj Holiday Village Sinquerim
- Taj Holiday Village Hotel Sinquerim
- Vivanta By Taj - Holiday Village, Goa India