Balenbouche Estate is a magical place where I was lucky to enjoy unforgettable one week of a very relaxing stay. The accommodation was very comfortable and it's rustic feel absolutely charming. The food was always excellent, full of delicious and fresh local flavours. The heritage site and it's fascinating history is surrounded by beautiful nature and very short walk to secluded and picturesque beach. Perfect retreat for nature lovers who are looking to unwind in peace and quiet.
Many Thanks to Uta, Anitanija and Verena for being the most amazing hostesses and making me feel like a part of their family. Form start to finish it was the most fantastic and inspiring week of my life. I would definitely love to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balenbouche Estate is a secluded Historic Plantation Guesthouse offering several tropical vacation cottages on the south-western coast of St. Lucia. Beautifully landscaped gardens and nature trails surround the 70 acre property, which remains a working farm, heritage site, and family residence. Secluded beaches, hiking trails, and rivers are within walking distance. Our unique blend of tropical elegance, unspoiled nature, and warm hospitality will leave you truly relaxed and inspired. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Balenbouche Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balenbouche Estate Hotel Laborie
- Balenbouche Estate St. Lucia/Laborie