We stayed at Balenbouche for a week earlier this year. My two daughters loved the freedom of being able to roam around the grounds with Ute's many dogs; we all loved the walk through the fields to the secluded beach, and the great surf. Almond cottage was comfortable and as cooling. Ute was kind and helpful. We would all love to go back. Come prepared with mosquito and biting insect repellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balenbouche Estate is a secluded Historic Plantation Guesthouse offering several tropical vacation cottages on the south-western coast of St. Lucia. Beautifully landscaped gardens and nature trails surround the 70 acre property, which remains a working farm, heritage site, and family residence. Secluded beaches, hiking trails, and rivers are within walking distance. Our unique blend of tropical elegance, unspoiled nature, and warm hospitality will leave you truly relaxed and inspired. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Balenbouche Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balenbouche Estate Hotel Laborie
- Balenbouche Estate St. Lucia/Laborie