We stayed at Balenbouche for 4 nights at the end of our St Lucia trip and very glad we did. The cottage was beautiful and the welcome and service fantastic. Our hosts made us instantly feel welcome and their cooking is excellent, I would definitely recommend sampling it.
This is definitely somewhere where we would love to return to and can not recommend it highly enough.
- Also Known As:
- Balenbouche Estate Hotel
- Balenbouche Estate Hotel Laborie
- Balenbouche Estate St. Lucia/Laborie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balenbouche Estate is a secluded Historic Plantation Guesthouse offering several tropical vacation cottages on the south-western coast of St. Lucia. Beautifully landscaped gardens and nature trails surround the 70 acre property, which remains a working farm, heritage site, and family residence. Secluded beaches, hiking trails, and rivers are within walking distance. Our unique blend of tropical elegance, unspoiled nature, and warm hospitality will leave you truly relaxed and inspired. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Balenbouche Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.