We stayed at Balenbouche for a week long Yoga experience. The hospitality is as good as it gets... anywhere !
We were cared for in every way.
The food was fascinating and the variety made every meal a perfect delight. Interesting teas and juices, smoothies and cocktails were prepared fresh at all meals.
Varena kept us on the go and was always there to ensure our adventures and excursions were inspiring, yet safe.
When we needed down time, the property was inviting and rejuvenating. Natural surroundings with soothing sights and sounds, are all around. Creatures of all types share this place... dogs, cats, tortoises, lizards, frogs, cattle, horses, birds and insects of many kinds, and more ! The landscape is just as varied, with flowers, fruits, and herbs of all kinds. And the SEA, the glorious sea.
Thank you ladies, for offering such wonderful and welcoming surroundings for our tropical escape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balenbouche Estate is a secluded Historic Plantation Guesthouse offering several tropical vacation cottages on the south-western coast of St. Lucia. Beautifully landscaped gardens and nature trails surround the 70 acre property, which remains a working farm, heritage site, and family residence. Secluded beaches, hiking trails, and rivers are within walking distance. Our unique blend of tropical elegance, unspoiled nature, and warm hospitality will leave you truly relaxed and inspired. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Balenbouche Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balenbouche Estate Hotel Laborie
- Balenbouche Estate St. Lucia/Laborie