If you are looking for shiny surfaces and fiberglass Jacuzzis, you can skip this place. If you want to connect with the heart of the Caribbean and draw deep sustenance from its natural beauty, do not miss the chance to stay at Balenbouche Estate. Entering this remarkable sanctuary is like taking a step back centuries in time to a place where the frenetic confusion of modern life effortlessly dissolves. There is nothing Spartan about this place; the accommodations are spacious and beautifully designed, the meals are sumptuous, the surrounding forest and beckoning sea a flawlessly peaceful setting for relaxation and renewal. The Lawaetz women are unimaginably graceful and beautiful hosts who offer their guests a priceless gift in this utterly unique retreat they have built over the past 30 years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balenbouche Estate is a secluded Historic Plantation Guesthouse offering several tropical vacation cottages on the south-western coast of St. Lucia. Beautifully landscaped gardens and nature trails surround the 70 acre property, which remains a working farm, heritage site, and family residence. Secluded beaches, hiking trails, and rivers are within walking distance. Our unique blend of tropical elegance, unspoiled nature, and warm hospitality will leave you truly relaxed and inspired. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Balenbouche Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balenbouche Estate Hotel Laborie
- Balenbouche Estate St. Lucia/Laborie