The main disappointments for us
1. The hotel is not near to main old digha beach where you can bath it takes 40bucks in paddle riskha.
2.The room for economy non ac is too small and I found in one room exhaust window is broken and we requested to change the room but we got no responce from them.
3.In case of fooding we got hair in food and water and resturent service is very bad after giving order we must remind them 2-3 times and then after one or more than one hour we got the order.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Dolphin Digha, West Bengal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Dolphin welcomes you for a comfortable and memorable experience at Digha. Standing proudly in a prime location at the heart of Digha, there is easy access to local attractions, transport and the beach!We offer hospitality and services to suit all needs, from globe trekking tourists and their families to business professionals. Hotel Dolphin is sure to offer you a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, MakeMyTrip and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Dolphin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.