“Good Resort......” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mountain Trail Resort

You added Mountain Trail Resort to your Saves list
Mountain Trail Resort
2.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Sargakhet | Distt. Nainital, Mukteshwar 263132, India   |
Ranked #5 of 21 Mukteshwar B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Delhi
“Good Resort......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I only stayed for one night but this was the most relaxing stay. The staff are very helpful and friendly and the buffet dinner and breakfast were superb...
Visited this lovely resort in the middle of January 2013. It was very peaceful resort best service i Everything was very well managed & organized. Food & guest services are very good. The main feature of the resort is its location.

Room Tip: Valley View

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Well when I just entered the resort the bright smile of guptaji the owner of the mountain trail just took all my pain of long journey. Then after check in when I entered the room, the rooms were upto the mark. The food was awesome. The resort is very good very nature touching. Very good location. The staff is very good and polite. I love mukteshwar only because of mountain trail.
Thanks for making my holiday memorable.

Room Tip: Call resort directly to have the perfect information about the weather there.
delhi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Last summers i & my husband along with our kids visited mountain trail resort, let me tell u friends its an awsome property .In all aspects wheather it was food or rooms everything was fab .we as a family had the best holiday ever.The staff was too good , with my daughter who was just 11months at that time i never had a problem , even at late hours i was provided with milk or hot water for my daugher. The most important thing which i should not forget is the peace which is missing in delhi and the only thing which u look forward in an holiday with ur family, we definately found thereand had the best of ur time

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We have stayed in Mukteshwar 3 times and always had a great experience. The location of mountain trail resort is ideal with scenic views of the snow capped mountains that can be painted. Food is yummy and such that will satisfy your soul after a long walk around. Poori aloo is especially good.
The staff is friendly and went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable.
Rooms are quaint and comfortable. There is no tv in the room but we didn't miss it at all even though we were travelling with kids. The kids had a great time trekking and playing table tennis etc in the games room.
We had taken marshmallows to roast in the bonfire and the kids had a blast doing it.
It is a great place if you are looking for a trip to relax and spend quality time with your family. We have had a wonderful experience every time and will be going back for more.

• Stayed February 2013
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I would like to start by thanking Mr. Gupta, Mayank, Bharat , Shahrukh and all the other people at Mountain Trail for making it the most wonderful holiday for us. It was the most perfect vacation we have had. The resort is beautiful in every sense of the word. And so are its people
We had been contemplating amongst quite a few places, but then after speaking to Mayank over the phone, we decided on Mountain Trail. With kids aged 5 and 8, who are used to malls and TV, we were a little worried about how they would be. We shouldn’t have, because by the end of it, they didn’t want to come back and neither did we. We had perhaps the best room, room 7 in the resort. Every morning I would just sit out before the kids got up, watch the clouds, the mountains, the birds, trees laden with fruits and enjoy the cold with the brilliant masala chai to give me company. My little one would trudge to the children’s park with her drawing book and colours and sit and draw the mountains. While my elder one would be walking with her camera. They never missed the TV or the malls. There is so much to explore there itself and not for a minute did I need to worry about them wandering in the resort. The library is simply beautiful. My daughter and I loved it.
As for the hospitality, since we had started early morning and reached in the afternoon, we were tired. As soon as we reached our room, the staff came and provided us with the extra beds we had asked for so that we could all rest. At every instance, the staff was helpful, proactive and courteous. What I also really liked was that knowing my daughter was a little under the weather on the first day, the gentleman serving us dinner made the effort to speak to her and then everyday would ask her how she felt and if she had eaten well. My little one felt so important and would smile every time he came. And of course the food and dessert brought a bigger smile. Not to forget the awesome cakes and chocolates at the chocolate shop.
We simply had an awesome time. We did picnics by the stream near Padampuri, went for walks to the sunset point, had great herbal tea and pakoras. But the icing on the cake was the night jungle safari where we spotted a LEOPARD!!!!
I thank Mr Dilip Gupta and Mayank for recommending all these activities to us. My girls of course have formed a ‘Mayank Uncle Fan Club.’
Kudos for a super brilliant place. We are certainly coming back soon and bringing friends too.

Delhi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

“Had a great time”
Visited Mukteshwar with my wife and daughter and was so happy to have chosen this hill station, not very far from the Kathgodam Railways Station, this place had just the right climate we were looking for. Whilst our stay we had a mostly cloudy sky but not much rain, thank god!. Even during June we had to wear our fleeces, great feeling for somebody coming from Delhi. The resort is simply wonderful. Rooms were very neatly kept but the best part is the outsides, so much greenery and fruits all around you. Very very good food and the best chocolates..Must try the chocolates made by resort itself..Wish they were available at Delhi..Thank you Mr.Bhatt and the Mountain Trail team for a lovely holiday..

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Title name “RajKhosla64”
Stayed June 2013

A brilliant place to stay. The place has got a character and is not frilly but has all the basic amenities. My family fell in love with the food, again not lavish, it was very fresh & home like. Comfortable bedrooms, extremely neat bathrooms, seems they’ve recently done them up and done them up well. My favourite place was the sit out which the last few rooms have and we luckily got two of them. My kids ate & bought loads of chocolates and wanted me to mention in my feedback that they were out of this world. The recreation hall or whatever they call it, needs to be done up but the kids didn’t complain so all went off very well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Mountain Trail Resort? Share your experiences!