The staff were pleasant and the rooms pretty clean,overall the courtyard and pool are quite appealing. However, there were a few problems that would not allow me to recommend this hotel - these included:
- Heavy smell of disinfectant in the room.
- Mosquitos and bugs that really got us during the night.
- Sleep was disturbed throughout the night by the air conditioning system that rattled loudly on a regular basis; several barking dogs and a 4 a.m. Rooster.
- purchased an hour of WiFi service and got less than 45 minutes.
- no hot water for the morning shower.
- Dinner buffet was bland, however our breakfast was very good.
This could be a great place with some refurbishing.